Harrison Mills Observations

This is a place to keep notes about what's happening at White Rock, Delta 2, Harrison Mills and Lafarge while we wait for the Hancock Wildlife site to be back on line.
JudyB

Re: Harrison Mills Observations 2015

Post by JudyB » Fri May 01, 2015 5:59 am

It took a long time to install the software on my new computer this morning - but it did install eventually. I'll PM links in case that's the issue. Oh - if you tried to zoom at Delta 3 and couldn't make it work, that might have messed up the software for HM.

And someone is in North - you?

6:03 am
Breakfast for the little one.

And someone is in South - thank you, zoomer!

So cute - Mom (I think) is trying to feed the chick - and the chick is busily trying to eat nest material.
Feeding over at 6:08 am, and the little one did get some nice bites before getting distracted biting on other things.

Pat B

Post by Pat B » Fri May 01, 2015 6:08 am

JudyB wrote:It took a long time to install the software on my new computer this morning - but it did install eventually. I'll PM links in case that's the issue. Oh - if you tried to zoom at Delta 3 and couldn't make it work, that might have messed up the software for HM.

And someone is in North - you?

6:03 am
Breakfast for the little one.

And someone is in South - thank you, zoomer!
I'm trying to get into both or either - but I can't get past the lego brick/plug ins?

I gave up on Delta3 last year - it seems I can only zoom on the older ones - which used to include Harrison.
SAVE THE EARTH
It's the only planet with chocolate

JudyB

Post by JudyB » Fri May 01, 2015 6:13 am

After trying D3 on one computer, I had to go to Control Panel: Programs and Features and remove Camera Stream Controller/VIVOTEK (probably after closing any browser windows for the browser I zoom with - which for me is IE). Then I tried HM again, and it asked to install the software and I let it - and now I can zoom on the old cameras with that computer - but not at D3. No clue why it works on one of my computers and not the other - a mystery of life. But I'd try that as a starting point.

Pat B

Post by Pat B » Fri May 01, 2015 6:34 am

I tried D2 PTZ - saw the nest but it would not let me zoom - but saw Dad in the nest on the overhead - and someone is on the double pole - but its very temperamental!

will try what you said - it seems counter intuitive - but these cams are!

ETA
Because I couldn't get in back when - I don't think I kept the PTZ address!
SAVE THE EARTH
It's the only planet with chocolate

JudyB

Post by JudyB » Fri May 01, 2015 6:52 am

All the embedded cams except Harrison Mills should be working at WildEarth, and I have backup links I can share if something is not working there - let me know.

6:48 am
Mom is brooding and incubating, and looking around. South cam has switched to color, North is still b/w.

Temperature is 48°F/9°C and it looks as if there may be light rain this morning and some showers this afternoon.

IrishEyes

Post by IrishEyes » Fri May 01, 2015 6:54 am

Good MOrning Everyone. :grouphug: ....... Happy May 1.........

I can take the NPTZCam if you want me too
Last edited by IrishEyes on Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Live Cams : https://hancockwildlife.org/project/live-cams/

Be Respectful ! --- Bev !

JudyB

Post by JudyB » Fri May 01, 2015 6:56 am

Good morning, Bev! (And everyone - not sure I remembered to say that before :oops: )

And - the embedded cams are back on my website! Haven't checked WE, but they should be there as well.

Do you want one of the cams, Bev? I'm happy to sign out of one or both, now that I can see the embedded cams.

IrishEyes

Post by IrishEyes » Fri May 01, 2015 6:58 am

JudyB wrote:Good morning, Bev! (And everyone - not sure I remembered to say that before :oops: )

And - the embedded cams are back on my website! Haven't checked WE, but they should be there as well.

Do you want one of the cams, Bev? I'm happy to sign out of one or both, now that I can see the embedded cams.
Good MOrning Judy....I will be happy to take the NPTZ Cam :)

7am..I am on now Judy.... and Mom just left the nest, i was zooming in on the chick and egg and Dad is there and is tucking in the chick and egg.I didn't get s good look at the egg....did anyone else??

I will sign in now

I signed in on the NPTZ Cam........... sorry i was later getting here.........[ family things to see too ]

ADDED
7:06am
Mom is on her perch out front............
Last edited by IrishEyes on Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

JudyB

Post by JudyB » Fri May 01, 2015 7:07 am

Thanks, Bev - wasn't sure who it was. Need to focus on work for a while, but will keep one eye on the cam.

7:06 am
I see that Mom is on her favorite perch by the river - and Dad is trying to get comfortable sitting on a small peeping object. :love:

IrishEyes

Post by IrishEyes » Fri May 01, 2015 7:15 am

Link to the weather

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weathe ... olf-resort

AWesome....... We have the embedded Cams up on WE........... :clap:

ADDED
You are welcome Judy........ and nice to see you here PatB .....

7:17am
Dad is picking at some bedding and i moved the S Cam in some and came right back out.... NIce to see that the pesky branch is moved some.... giving us a better view :)