Delta2 Observations

This is a place to keep notes about what's happening at White Rock, Delta 2, Harrison Mills and Lafarge while we wait for the Hancock Wildlife site to be back on line.
Jean

Re: Delta2 Observations

Post by Jean » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:38 am

Thanks everyone for posting here! Just to let you all know that our zoomers have been checking fairly regularly on the Delta2 nest and eagles. Ma and Pa are around, doing what eagles do. They are fine and all is well on the nest. I just zoomed the area for a bit, but it is so very foggy that one can barely find the distant poles at all. No sign of either adult at this time.

Just got home from the bald eagle festival which had wonderful weather for us all on Saturday, but Sunday was a downpour. So good to see many members there and spend time with out of town visitors, listen to David's talk, take the boat tour to view the eagles closer, and enjoy the beauty of the area. A much better eagle count than last year, there were thousands of eagles in the area feasting on many spawned out salmon. Bev...........I waved at the camera 3 times as I was passing below.......thinking of you all there!

IrishEyes

Re: Delta2 Observations

Post by IrishEyes » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:25 am

Jean wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:38 am
Thanks everyone for posting here! Just to let you all know that our zoomers have been checking fairly regularly on the Delta2 nest and eagles. Ma and Pa are around, doing what eagles do. They are fine and all is well on the nest. I just zoomed the area for a bit, but it is so very foggy that one can barely find the distant poles at all. No sign of either adult at this time.

Just got home from the bald eagle festival which had wonderful weather for us all on Saturday, but Sunday was a downpour. So good to see many members there and spend time with out of town visitors, listen to David's talk, take the boat tour to view the eagles closer, and enjoy the beauty of the area. A much better eagle count than last year, there were thousands of eagles in the area feasting on many spawned out salmon. Bev...........I waved at the camera 3 times as I was passing below.......thinking of you all there!
Thanks Jean..and thanks Judy for letting me know about this post . :grouphug: ..sorry I missed you Jean and thanks for thinking of us ...... I am so happy for all of you that attended the FVBEF .. I knew you all would see many eagles just by what we were we seeing with our cams.. :love:
Live Cams : https://hancockwildlife.org/project/live-cams/

Be Respectful ! --- Bev !