Lafarge Observations

This is a place to keep notes about what's happening at White Rock, Delta 2, Harrison Mills and Lafarge while we wait for the Hancock Wildlife site to be back on line.
stim

Re: Lafarge Observations

Post by stim » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am

Good morning everyone who has found us here! It looks to be a kinder day to us all weather wise today. Sun and cloud.
9:19 Currently what could be an eagle is perched on a bare branch we have spied them on before, near the church cross. That's it for now.
9:24 The eagle has left that perch.
9:27 An eagle is seen on the top of a tree to our left of that bare branch one was perched on near the church cross.
9:31 The tree top is now bare. There is a large bird on the church cross but I don't know if it is big enough to be an eagle. :dontknow: If the cam would run more smoothly perhaps I could tell but we have movement and pixellating happening. At least we have a cam though! :D
9:45 An eagle is on what looks to be a bare tree top branch near the cross. There is also a big bird on the church cross.
9:49 They are keeping me busy this morning! An eagle has landed on the farther AN rail, our right side.
9:52 We now have the eagle on the AN rail, on the bare tree top near the church cross and a big bird on the church cross. At least I am seeing 2 eagles, hopefully not 3 unless one is a juvie.
10:02 Eagle remains on the AN. What I think is an eagle remains on the tree top branch. Another big dark bird seems to have joined it. As well, big bird is on the church cross. The only one I can definitely id as an eagle is on the AN. :shock:
10:05 Two big dark birds on the tree top branch near the church cross and 2 big birds on the cross. One still on the AN.
10:08 One on the tree top branch, 2 on the cross 1 on the AN.
10:15 What could have been an eagle is gone from the tree top branch. Two big birds on the cross and 1 eagle still on the AN rail.
I need to depart now. Enjoy your day! :D

JudyB

Post by JudyB » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Thanks so much for your reports, Sandra, and thanks for the news from the nest, Stan! It is nice that they do spend some time where we can see them!

stim

Post by stim » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

Good morning everyone! It's been a very stormy weekend but should be kinder today, some sun as well.
I can't get into the cam, "not online". :o

JudyB

Post by JudyB » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:31 pm

I can't connect directly with the zoomer link either, Sandra - will send an email to Ken, but I know he's very busy getting everything moved out of his old house and into the new one (plus time spent with the server) so I'm not sure when he'll be able to take a look.

stim

Post by stim » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 am

Thanks for your attention to the cam offline Judy. So glad we are up at the HWF site so I will post a bit of an update over there. :clap:

garyandjudi

Post by garyandjudi » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:42 am

Lafarge cam is still offline :banghead: